Remotely access all your digital video and audio applications from anywhere
If you work with digital audio and/or video, access and control of audio and high-definition video applications are “must haves.” But until now, the only option has been expensive, inflexible switches, routers and extenders. Fortunately, Raritan has developed a solution that brings you the best of both worlds.
Get the true digital video and audio access and control you’ve always wanted with Raritan’s Dominion® KX II:
- Access superior, digital video and audio in the studio, lab, server room from anywhere
- Work with intensive audio and/or video applications like media and broadcast environments in a convenient location
- Receive a comprehensive feature set for demanding broadcast needs, in a single KVM-over-IP switch.
- Avoid distractions from noise, heat and cramped spaces
Invest in the most compatible KVM-over-IP switch
Raritan’s new digital video CIMs for DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort provide remote access to a wide range of dual video cards, PC’s, workstations, and serversProtect your KVM investments with CIMs that support past (VGA), present (DVI, HDMI) and future (DisplayPort) video technologies.
The Dominion KX II maximizes performance, security, reliability and productivity with:
- Universal Virtual Media™ to remotely install OS and software
- 1920 x 1080 High Definition (HD) video resolution
- Support for dual video and dual monitors with extended desktop
- Remote digital audio access
- Dual power and dual Gigabit Ethernet with automatic failover
Only Raritan offers the flexible, comprehensive, and compatible video and audio access and control you’ve always wanted.